Thursday, December 18, 2008

Real Time: 4:57

Hey All,

We just received this email from Chicago. I have removed the names just in case.

We are humbled by this support, and we continue to stand in awe of what the United Electrical Workers Staff inside the Republic Windows Workers factory achieved.

Exile,

I helped as temporary United Electrical Workers Staff inside the Republic Windows Workers occupation a week ago here in Chicago. As staff I helped the workers deal with the logistics of occupying the building from the inside. I also work for the Graduate Employee Organization at the Univ of Illinois at Chicago and have quite a bit of experience dealing with campus actions and the Chicago Police Department. If you need any advice or have any questions about pulling this off feel free to contact me. My cell is 773-706-0311. Not that you necessarily need advice, it sounds like you all are doing an amazing job! Solidarity Forever to all of you for your brave action!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure you didn't mean to expose them, but maybe in addition to their names you should remove their cell phone number as well?

    ReplyDelete