Thursday, December 18, 2008

From an Alum (10:20)

what you folks are doing is so awesome and so important to the new school. as an alum who is a bit too far to join you, all i can say is i and many others like me stand with you in love and solidarity. I've talked to many alumni at this point and we all think you're on the right track; spread the word to those on the inside, we really think you're doing the right thing!

love, support, solidarity,
(name deleted)

Love, support and solidarity from us too. Every message makes us stronger.
The New School in Exile

2 comments:

  1. another facebook group springing up for the cause:

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41395076837

    -Raf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited a lot of website but I believe this one holds something extra in it.

    Also visit my web-site; 오피사이트

    (freaky)

    ReplyDelete